jueves, 20 de enero de 2011

   In this blog I put my school work. I `m on the second level of English URBE program.



    Hello, My name is Gustavo Belloso. I'm from Maracaibo, living in the residential Coromoto. I have 18 years and studied public accounting, in addition to this study also customs and foreign trade, in my free time I like playing football, talking with friends and share with my family, my favorite food is pastiche ..


    One of my dreams is to graduate as a certified public accountant and pursue my career, I would also like to travel throughout Europe and especially Italy and learn to speak the language.


  
    Well, that was a little bit about my hope that you liked it .. Leave a comment!


    Enjoy life to the fullest and be yourself!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario